How to Buy
- Vehicle Auctions are held every Saturday at 11:00 am.
- Daily vehicle viewing is from Monday through Saturday.
- Open late Friday evenings.
- Register to bid all day Saturday at the front office. Gates open at 9:00am.
- Registration is Free. All bidders must register prior to bidding.
- A Drivers License is required.
- A $750 deposit is required after each winning bid.
- Debit (contact your bank regarding daily limits)
- Money Order/Bank Draft
- M/C & Visa - Additional merchant fee to use this option.
- Sorry No Cheques will be accepted.
- - A fixed $35 documentation fee.
- - A variable buyers fee is calculated according to the winning bid price. (see chart)
- - All applicable taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items.
- - Vehicle declarations will be declared.
- - The highest bidder shall be the purchaser.
- - Bidders cannot retract their bids.
- - The purchaser is responsible to view the vehicle prior to bidding.
- - Payment in full or a deposit of $750 is required Saturday after each winning bid.
- - The balance to be paid in full the next business day Monday 10am – 3pm.
Insurance representatives will be on location for insurance on vehicles paid in full.
Auctioneer will announce declarations if any apply.
HO$2K: Former collective claim with ICBC $2OOO +. Includes Glass claims.
Claims are now rectified & passed inspection.
OOP: Vehicle originated outside of BC. Inspection passed & now has BC title.
NIR: Vehicle title originates outside BC. Inspection is required for BC title.
TMU: True mileage unknown.
REB: Rebuilt Status. Passed Inspection & Rectified.
NO DECS: Vehicles are free & clear of the above declarations.